Another sample rate question...

holmanholmanholman

Hello everyone.  This is my first post here!

I'm having an issue with bouncing my session.  All of my sample rates match at 44.1 (truly everything...), but when I bounce my session, the playback in the bounced file is slower and slightly pitch shifted.  I tried bouncing it at a higher rate of 48, and now the playback is normal.  Nothing in my settings nor my audio interface is set at 48, so I'm wondering what in the world I'm missing here?  I'm getting deep into recording a second LP and I'm getting worried that there's going to be a bigger issue when it comes time to save the tracks as audio files and hand off for mixing.  The session was created on a different computer with the exact same settings (we always use 44.1 for everything).  

Anyway, I've never had this issue and if anyone is experiencing something similar and found a reason why this may be, please let me know!

PS - Something to note -- I upgraded to Monterey on the computer I'm having this issue on, but the other computer the session was created in is still using Big Sur. 

17 hours ago, holmanholmanholman said:

Nothing in my settings nor my audio interface is set at 48, so I'm wondering what in the world I'm missing here?

What are the settings in those (project and/or audio interface)?

What is your (precise) Logic version? What is your audio interface?

Did you update your audio interface drivers after moving to Monterey?