Looking for a piano roll sequencer plug-in

This may sound odd but I'm looking for a sequencer plug-in to use in Logic. On my iPads I use AUM with StepBud and Atom Piano Roll 2, and that combination is incredibly powerful. I'm trying out the demo of Riffer to play the role of StepBud, but I haven't found anything like Piano Roll 2, at least not in AU format. And yes, I do realize you can sort of do the same thing with cells in Logic but it's not really meant to be used for that purpose. The cells are great for launching clips, but it's not the same as having a MIDI plug-in directly attached to an instrument. What I'm looking for is the equivalent of using Logic's built-in arpeggiator plug-in, a totally different use case from having notes recorded in a cell, except instead of an arpeggiator it's a piano roll. Same with Logic's step sequencer. It's great for drums, of course, but pretty much terrible for melody lines. I've done it a time or two but it's just so incredibly tedious to set it up to work that way.

So I'm looking for a piano roll AUv3 plug-in. It's kind of central to how I'm making music on my iPads now and I'd like to be able to use a similar workflow in Logic.