set articulation ID with hotkey or midi control

mtto

Is it possible to change the articulation ID of a selected note or notes with a hotkey or midi cc?

I am able to change the articulation displayed in the dropdown menu with buttons from my Stream Deck, but only if a note is not selected.

Here's bizarre behavior: 

Locate the Increase / Decrease Last Parameter by +1 / +10. The defaults are =, - , SHIFT = and SHIFT - .

Select a note in Event List and select its Art ID. 

Both - and SHIFT - appear to reset the ID to the topmost ID, which here is none. In other words, it can be used to reset the note to have no ID at all.

+ seems to set the ID to Articulation 2. SHIFT + sets it to ID 11, both no matter the previous ID's number.  

To observe this behavior, the last clicked parameter has to be the setting of an Articulation ID, or course. But beyond that, I cannot explain the outcome. 

At least it's handy to know that, for whatever the reason, I can remove all Art ID's from a selected group of notes after I click on an ID with the key command SHIFT - . But this seems to be more of an accidental behavior than the intent of the code.  

• Like 2

9 hours ago, David Nahmani said:

No, unfortunately, transform windows can't edit articulation IDs - and neither can transformers (which are real-time processors). 

Thanx for the precision!

I believe that would be an interesting implementation (at least) to the Transform window...