Loop Browser - One Shots

Nunstummy

I'm still using both ADSR sample manager and Logic Loop Browser.  Probably a dumb question, but I can't figure out how to filter loops/samples to just one shots?  Is there a way?

It's probably so obvious I'm almost embarrassed to ask. For now, I just search for say.. "hi hat" and I generally find one shot samples, but by instrument, Drums, Beats, Percussion filtering give me sequences.  Of course I can just make a shot from these beats using Quick Sampler, but thats more work.

On 8/3/2022 at 4:53 PM, Atlas007 said:

Have you considered issuing a search in the library instead?

Thanks.  I am just now trying some of the library features in Logic and watched some YouTube videos, but surprisingly haven’t yet found a way to filter ‘only one shots’ as search results.  If the words ‘one shot’ are in the filename, I can filter, but the meta tag doesn’t appear to be used in Apple loops.  It’s possible that ‘one shot’ is a custom tag and not all vendors comply….?  Still, in Loopcloud you CAN limit search results to one shots only.