Using Korg M3 With Omnisphere

Christopher11

I think Omnisphere's hardware integration is fantastic.  I don't mind that they didn't include the Korg M3; it's not worth much to me as a synth for its internal sounds but I love it as a controller.  Is there any way, for those who know it, to get Omnisphere to respond to the M3 however, with regards to filter cutoff, resonance etc?  That would be really useful.  Reason synths do this automatically.  I haven't found many others that do. 

Or, alternately, is there a setting in Logic that will cause synths to respond to MIDI CC 74, 71 etc?  It would be awesome if ES2 and Alchemy just responded to those moves from my hardware.  Thank you.

1 hour ago, Christopher11 said:

is there a setting in Logic that will cause synths to respond to MIDI CC 74, 71 etc?  It would be awesome if ES2 and Alchemy just responded to those moves from my hardware.  Thank you.

You set that up in the instrument, I don't know Omnisphere so can't help you there. Most Logic stock instruments do respond to midi cc and many can be customized, including both ES2 and Alchemy... 

Set ES2 controller assignments in Logic Pro

Alchemy MIDI control modulators in Logic Pro

Edited by JakobP