Environment Transposer

This project file contains an Environment setup (in the Click & Ports layer) that extends the pitch range that can be performed and recorded in real time and fluently despite using a limited key range MIDI keyboard/device.

I.e. A 2 octaves keyboard can perform and record (in one take) a piece spanning over 5 octaves (in the current version). This is essentially the same project file I have recently posted in this other topic. In the version below, I just added a scribble which indicates the currently active transposition status.

I recommend reading the project's explanations in the notepad (although the operation is in itself pretty straight forward).

The environment layer isn't locked so one could explore and modify same at will (in that case: please read the above mentioned project's notepad).

:idea:You could also find out how I managed to circumvent the potential sticky note issue (namely, the missing noteOff event after switching to a different octave)...

Transposition Environment for LPH.zip

• Like 1