Unable to preview samples in Untagged loops & BPM not showing.

LogicBroX

Hey guys, I'm completely new here and i figured maybe you could help me and others having the same problem! I have searched around the web for hours and can't seem to find a solution. The problem I'm having is that samples don't get analysed for BPM, and they are unable to be previewed after I've added them to the Untagged loops library in Logic. When I drag and release the file over the Apple loops library, Logic asks if i want to add the sample pack to the Untagged loops section, I then press "Yes", and the samples appear in the untagged loops section as they have done before, but they are all greyed out in the preview. The BPM is also not showing for any of the samples until I drag them into the project (works as expected). However, after having dragged in a sample in the project, the BPM then appears on the specific sample, and I am able to preview it as usual (The pack is over 1GB so I will definitely not be clicking through every single one). I have tried restarting the computer, downloading the pack again, reindexing all apple loops several times and nothing works. I should probably mention that I have another sample pack from earlier which works as expected in the untagged loops section. This is driving me nuts as I have always relied on this feature for easy preview of the samples. It really kills my workflow having to press "Quicklook *insert_sample_name_here*.waw in Finder" every time i want to preview a sample. 

I would be really thankful if any of you has a solution for this!

Thanks for taking the time reading guys! 

Screenshot 2022-08-25 at 21.26.47.png

Screenshot 2022-08-25 at 21.27.17.png

Edited by LogicBroX