DeBreath plug-in

LogicProBegginer

On 9/16/2022 at 12:03 PM, LogicProBegginer said:

Hi! I need to solve all my breaths in a audiobook , DeBreath is not an easy plug-in, i don’t understand it  with all YouTube videos i Could Find , if someone is working with this DeBreath and knows how to manage it , please help me 😄. I am stuck since yesterday with this  

There are quite a few De-Breath plugins out there. Be more specific of which one you're using and the issue you're experiencing when you say you don't understand it. All the De-breath plugins I've worked with are extremely straight forward and easy to use so more info is required.

On 9/16/2022 at 6:03 PM, LogicProBegginer said:

DeBreath is not an easy plug-in, i don’t understand it

1. In the Monitor section, activate only the Breath button, and then adjust the Breath Threshold fader (top left) so that you can hear only breath, but all breath. 
  2. Now activate only the Voice button and then adjust the Energy Threshold fader (bottom left) so that you can hear all vocals and no breath.
  3. If you don't want to completely eliminate the detected breath, you can raise the reduction fader a bit so that the breath are still audible but still reduced, and adjust the fade parameters until it sounds good.