"Follow Tempo & Pitch" automatically turned on when importing files in Logic

Cistosol

I'm doing this post for I have found a partial solution, and seeing that no other has found it, I'll share it, while simultaneously mentioning the problem.

Walkthrough of the incurred issue:

1. Export Region As Audio File -- Trim Silence at File End, WAVE, 24 Bit, Normalize Off
  2. Storing it into a folder that has been listed in Untagged Loops in Logic
  3. Importing the resulting audio file into a new project -- be it new, not-new, default or template; Project Settings -> Smart Tempo -> Keep Project Tempo & Set Imported Files To: Off
  4. Logic automatically activates the "Follow Tempo & Pitch" function for the imported audio
  5. Unchecking the function, the audio results damaged/trimmed, anyway different from the original one

Cause of the issue:

The interested audio is stored into a folder that has been listed in Untagged Loops in Logic.

Solution:

Move the interested audio, or the folder, out of the main folder listed in Untagged Loops

or

Go in Untagged Loops in Logic, right-click/control-click the interested audio, or the folder -> Remove from Untagged Loops

Is there a way for Logic to exclude tempo information from Untagged Loops, or to deactivate the automatic "Follow Tempo & Pitch" for Untagged Loops?

• Like 1