would like a 32" or 34" monitor for Logic that is compatible with my 2015 macbook Pro and new M1 Mac Mini too

kerochan

I have read that my MacbookPro 2015 and and Macbook Air are not compatible with the latest Apple displays.

I need a display monitor that is compatible with these and my new mac mini M1

I am using a 12 year old TB 27 display at the moment, this works with ALL my computers and looks amazing!   I just want something a bit bigger.

On 9/28/2022 at 9:49 AM, David Nahmani said:

Some interesting comments to read in that discussion:

Also this: 

Thank you David, I am not sure I would tell much difference between the  4K HUAWEI MateView 28.2" and my 27 TB Display,  on reflection I think, with the TB27 display looking and working flawlessly, I am just gonna stick with it for now!   it looks great, has a hub, and sound is amazing!  works with my older Macbook pro and Air 2015 and new mac mini M1, just wished it was bigger, but I guess size is relative!

17 minutes ago, kerochan said:

on reflection I think, with the TB27 display looking and working flawlessly, I am just gonna stick with it for now!   it looks great, has a hub, and sound is amazing! 

Wise decision: if it ain't broken, don't fix it! For most uses 27" is plenty. The 28" I'm using gives you just a little more vertical space, which is a welcome addition, but not absolutely necessary. 

• Like 1