Assign Multiple Functions With Single Key Command

damusicman29

Go to solution Solved by David Nahmani,

Appologies if this has already been answered in another thread, but is it possible to assign multiple functions whilst only having to execute a single key command press? 
For example, I'd like to do both...
465110675_setnextquantize.png.c0a32e0433e988327e99bc687502da55.png

and...

868615593_setnextdivision.png.ee53caf4f87ac81fdfab7f7c0e1a0e2e.png

at the same time with the same key.

Is this possible? 

I'm asking, because this will eliminate some steps for me (with how I have my LPX setup). I like to move very fast, and when I'm nudging, slip editing, and shifting things with arrow keys, it's much faster to just toggle up and down divisions, yet I'd like the Quantization to follow said divisions, but moreso globally.

I guess my only concern with this is that the Quantization won't always follow the division (unless there's a way to constrain that limit, say, if it's fixed [it does seem to be fixed with Divisions, however, which is nice!]). 

Maybe there's an easier solution as well. 🙂🙂

Thank you!

1 hour ago, David Nahmani said:

Not directly within Logic, however you can do that with a 3rd party utility like Keyboard Maestro which allows you to create macros: https://www.keyboardmaestro.com/main/

Ah okay, thank you. I'll have to check it out. 🙂
I suppose for now, I'll just have to assign another key command to the other function.

• Like 1