All my Midi Data just randomly Scrambled Themselves....

overnight

I've been working on session for months. Was doing some tweaking and very suddenly the mix was sounding bananas. All of the midi data is in the same place but all the instruments and effects have jumped around to different tracks. And it seems totally random. The midi drums jumped down 10 tracks to a keyboard track. The keyboards moved up 3 tracks to another keyboard track. There seems like no rhyme or reason. I quickly closed and reopened logic and that seems to have been a mistake as everything is still bananas. What happened??? Anyone have any ideas? I've never seen this before. 

I will say, I have a bunch of hidden tracks currently viewable but none are midi tracks, just audio. I deleted a bunch of plugs on the hidden tracks but otherwise wasn't really doing much of anything with the midi tracks. It was very sudden. Anything I can do? I'm afraid to touch it. 

Thanks Jacob, that sounds like it. They even mentioned that some of the instrument tracks convert to bus tracks, which happened to a few of my tracks. It’s like a grenade went off, pretty spectacular. But as they mention the possible catalysts, I do use undo a lot so that had to be it. Took me an hour to plot out on paper what needed to go back to where and do it step by step. And it still sound pretty screwy but at least recognizable. 

The funniest thing was it put a clav, which was forgotten about as it was muted for a long time, on a percussion track so suddenly it was a super caffeinated funk song. So F’d up.