4db volume change BIP, BTIP vs Original Audio

Veinte

Logic Pro 10.7.4, 10.7.5

I am having volume 3.9-4db changes up and  down compared to original tracks. Over numerous recent projects, while bouncing/or copying regions to newly created tracks

1. When bouncing in place, normalize off/overload only, resulting audio file is 4db Louder than original track, this is with all settings attempted, plug-in bypass, automation, no automation, etc.

2. When bouncing Track in place to the same region, the resulting track is consistently 4db Quieter than the original track, again overload only/normalize off/every setting attempted

3. Both of these should be the exact same volume as the original track that’s the whole point of bouncing in place. It is also coming out at a different playback volume when stemming out to pro tools for mixing, always overload only/normalize off, which is effecting the final product

4. When I Duplicate the original track and alt/option the region down to the new duplicated track it is the same volume as the original

5. When I Create a new track and option/drag the original to the newly Created track (both stereo) it is 4db louder than the original track

Any thoughts would be appreciated I reset Logic prefs/settings and had the same result. I was going to attach a photo of the screen but it can’t figure out how, it’s just a bunch of the same original audio region bounced a dozen different ways that came out either 4db louder or quieter than the original.  The audio inside of all the resulting audio regions looks to be the exact same size, making it even more confusing

Thanks!