Imported Stems show louder Peak levels in Logic than before exported.

Raoulsplace

I have 5 instruments on 5 channel strips. They are routed to Final Mix Bus, which is routed to a FInal Master Bus, the Final Master Bus goes to output 1-2.
Before Exporting the Stems the Ouput 1-2 shows around -3-5.  After Bouncing the Individual tracks as Stems and importing them again in a New Project, the Ouput 1-2 shows around 0. How is this possible? I don't wanna see any differences.

Normalize is net to NONE when bouncing. The Master Fader is also set at 0. I dunno why there is a difference.

Normally I only have all the instruments routed to 1 Final Mix bus which goes to the Output 1-2. The reason I Routed the Final Mix Bus to a Final Master Bus is because of testing purposes.

Here is a screenshot of my Mixer Window and Bounce window.

Hope this can get solved. Thanks

EDIT:
I bounced the entire track and imported it in a new project and the Ouput level show the same for the entire track, but different for the Stems.
Extra info: for the Stems I bounce each channel Strip seperately in stead of > Export all tracks as audio file. I want to include all effects for each Stem.

Screenshot 2022-11-06 at 09.42.48.png

Screenshot 2022-11-06 at 09.46.30.png

Edited by Raoulsplace
Added another screenshot