Mac Studio Ultra audio issues in Logic (pops, playback restarts, cpu spikes)

abjectbirth

Hey all,

I’m posting here to see if anyone else had experienced weird audio pops, click and playback restarts while using an audio interface in Logic. I’m currently on the latest version of Monterey and Logic. I’ve been troubleshooting for weeks here since purchasing my Ultra and the only way I’m able to resolve the issue is if I plug headphones directly into the headphone in if the ultra. I’ve tried four different audio interfaces and each one of them still exhibits said behavior. Please, if anyone else has had this issue or had any potential idea of a work around I’d love to hear about it.

Thanks!

I did try, However, I just tried the last thing I could think of and I installed reaper...I've been running everything as a audio units, have been looping playback with 30 tracks plus an imported video file, a Valhalla reverb and some instances of sound toys echo boy on every track - so like over 100 plugins total, and have had zero issue whatsoever. No audio pops, no restarting and no cpu overloads...Using my Apollo x6, all running on Arm 64 version of reaper. What could this mean?