Help with Logic Sampler

justin c

Hello,

I've been having some issues with Logic Pro Sampler, I made a custom guitar patch with multiple guitar samples and I've recently changed computers from a desktop to a laptop and realized that now when I create and save a project it imports all of the samples into the Project package which is making my projects pretty large.

It's also doing the same with Drum Machine Designer for my custom patches.

It's never had this behavior happen on any of my previous computers.  I checked all of the settings, and nothing seems to be wrong.

Recording Settings > Assets and everything is unchecked except the top 2. (screenshot attached) I even tried unchecking those to see if that's what's causing it but it's not.

When I save the project, all of the necessary checkboxes are unchecked (screenshot attached)

My set up is exactly the same as before except the new computer is a laptop and the Logic Content Library is local, where as before on my desktop it was on an external drive.

Is anyone else having this issue?  It's only recently just started for me and driving me a little crazy because the projects are becoming a bit bloated.

Thank you,
Justin

Screen Shot 2022-12-11 at 8.04.39 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-12-11 at 8.08.41 AM.png