The Black Lake

FLH3

• 2 weeks later...

After re-opening the project:

The growling synth is made with Lith (SodaDevices, free)

The cello is Frozen String Cello from LABs

The woodwinds (cors anglais & bass clarinet) and the brass (tenor trombone) are made with BBC SO

The string ensemble is made with BBC SO various strings layered with Logic's Cinema Strings.

The pads are an old Ensoniq EPS sample from my personnal EPS library and a preset from the Kontakt Pharlight library (The Alchemist)

The piano is a .exs piano found somewhere ("Spring Piano Soyuz"), maybe on Pianobook.

Edited by FLH3
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, FLH3 said:

The woodwinds (cors anglais & bass clarinet) and the brass (tenor trombone) are made with BBC SO

The string ensemble is made with BBC SO various strings layered with Logic's Cinema Strings.

The pads are an old Ensoniq EPS sample from my personnal EPS library and a preset from the Kontakt Pharlight library (The Alchemist)

The piano is a .exs piano found somewhere ("Spring Piano Soyuz"), maybe on Pianobook.

The LABS stuff is wonderful. I'm a big fan and keep finding ways to sneak their stuff into my songs.Β 

On 1/23/2023 at 6:32 PM, FLH3 said:

Thanks a lot! I appreciate it.Β 

Oh and every time I get an alert titled "The Black Lake" I think of "I HAVE A BLACK LAKE IN MY EYE!!!" (The Stranger). Terrifying. 😱

• Like 1