How can I contribute?

Jordn

Just want to say here that this site has been incredibly helpful for my first hands-on experience. I've been reading, watching, listening, and building my workstation since the pandemic started and due to my job and it's lack of work/life balance it took me three years to get to this point. As I was laid off in September I finally have the time to start working on my music again (I had a band project since 2011 which I am no longer focused on) and re-evaluate priorities.

Don't have a lot of money to spend, and certainly am not yet qualified to give technical advice to other members, but let me know if there is some way I can contribute to help this site out in any way. And thanks so much for all the advice thus far!

Best

J

Edited by Jordn
  • Like 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Jordn said:

Just want to say here that this site has been incredibly helpful for my first hands-on experience. I've been reading, watching, listening, and building my workstation since the pandemic started and due to my job and it's lack of work/life balance it took me three years to get to this point. As I was laid off in September I finally have the time to start working on my music again (I had a band project since 2011 which I am no longer focused on) and re-evaluate priorities.

Don't have a lot of money to spend, and certainly am not yet qualified to give technical advice to other members, but let me know if there is some way I can contribute to help this site out in any way. And thanks so much for all the advice thus far!

Best

J

Hi Jordn 

I echo the same sentiments. I’ve gotten incredible help here as many have. 
I too don’t feel like I’m as knowledgeable as a few members here that always seem to know the right answer (David,des99,fisherking are the first few that come to mind)

In a way just asking questions helps as it becomes one more solution in this repository of answers.  

• Like 5

4 hours ago, Jeff Mac said:

I suspect that David is too reserved to say this himself , but I would suggest buying his Logic book. 

Yes, indeed. I mentioned to David that his was the first book I bought when I first purchased Logic Pro X.

Edited by Jordn
Grammar
  • Like 1
  • Love 1