Group Editing Issue

BB428

Hi everyone, hope you can help.  I'm quite experienced with Logic but have recently got a new mac and am working on my first session in Logic 10.7.6.

Having a problem with group editing.  When I swipe from the front of a region, the end of the region moves for all the grouped tracks but not the track I've swiped on.  This doesn't happen when I swipe from the back of a region.

It's super annoying, please help!

Screenshot 2023-01-23 at 12.47.54.png

When I click and drag the edit point between the two highlighted regions.  The right end point of the right region doesn't move on the track I'm on, but does on all the other grouped tracks.  (In my pic I've moved the edit point on the Kick Out to the left, and all the other tracks' endpoints have moved left, but not the Kick Out.)

I got around it by dragging each region on it's own with the drag set to No Overlap, as the issue only happens when both regions are highlighted.

I'm assuming its a settings thing, but I've never come across it in all my previous Logic versions and can't for the life of me figure it out anywhere.