Control Pitch Corrector Key with MIDI

franklbennett

What is the best way to control the pitch corrector on a single channel?  I want to automate (during live performance) the specific key of the pitch corrector that coordinates with each live song.  Should I use note or control change through MIDI cues?  I'm able to change the key with note cues, but they are incorrect.  

I need to control from an external software using midi. I’m actually not playing tracks from Logic Pro. I’m using Logic Pro to run my live broadcast mix with effects, including pitch correction. I just need to switch the pitch correction keys during the broadcast with automated midi signals from another software sending midi cues over the same network. 

1 hour ago, franklbennett said:

I need to control from an external software using midi.

Ok, I'd use controller assignments to learn a MIDI message from whatever control you want to use, to control the plugin parameters you want.

Enter learn mode (usually Command + L), touch the plugin parameter you want to control, then move the MIDI control to assign to it. Remember to leave learn mode by pressing Command + L again.

You can edit your assignment in the Controller Assignments window if you need to tweak the assignment.