Live Loops with flex off

dlab23
Go to solution Solved by David Nahmani,

Hi!

maybe it is just in my head but I would like to have flex off on the live loops to keep it "clean" 🙂 

I am running everything from external gear and there should be no "flexing" needed to fix things as it is all robots playing to the clock... 

Please change my mind if I am wrong and the flex is something that is required!

So my question is: can I turn the flex off globally so it does not get automatically turned on when recording into live loops? 

And can I get musical measures back when I turn off flex? It changes to time and all the beats/bars are gone which makes is quite difficult to jump/half/double the cycle area...

Thanks!

Dlab

image.thumb.png.94e395f24d54ff94456ce6f0536b5e7b.png

• Solution
1 hour ago, dlab23 said:

So my question is: can I turn the flex off globally so it does not get automatically turned on when recording into live loops? 

And can I get musical measures back when I turn off flex? It changes to time and all the beats/bars are gone which makes is quite difficult to jump/half/double the cycle area...

As far as I understand its, the answers are no, and no. Meaning you need to keep Flex on. 

• Like 1