Logic pro copy and paste region tracking

Kimki
Go to solution Solved by polanoid,

On my Imac, When I copy and paste a region, there is a example of where it will be located, but on my my macbook when I copy and paste, there is nothing shown so it is hard. DO YOU KNOW HOW TO FIX THIS?
When I say copy and paste, it means copying a region by mouse. ETC Copy first hook region with option key + mouse pressing and locating to the Second hook part.

21 hours ago, Kimki said:

On my Imac, When I copy and paste a region, there is a example of where it will be located, but on my my macbook when I copy and paste, there is nothing shown so it is hard. DO YOU KNOW HOW TO FIX THIS?
When I say copy and paste, it means copying a region by mouse. ETC Copy first hook region with option key + mouse pressing and locating to the Second hook part.

I'm not sure what you mean by "example" but if you're talking about the help tags that are shown while dragging a region, these can be activated in the Logic settings ("Show help tags"), here image.png.a70624c0e76e0be2808e9a11303fe193.png

On 2/9/2023 at 11:23 PM, polanoid said:

I'm not sure what you mean by "example" but if you're talking about the help tags that are shown while dragging a region, these can be activated in the Logic settings ("Show help tags"), here image.png.a70624c0e76e0be2808e9a11303fe193.png

I mean, when I move those regions, there is no displayed examples where that region will be displayed. There needs to be a shadow of the region where it will be located.