REQ: Patches for Discovery Pro, Raw, Serum, Blue II

Good day forum!!

Was wondering if anyone had Logic presets for Discovery Pro, Raw, Blue II (the introduction bank is in this forum but not the others), and or Serum (I've seen the Serum FX presets in the Effects section, but not the synth banks) . Have benefitted greatly from being able to use logic presets from this forum. I'm getting ready to post a bunch of ones I've done that aren't on here yet.

Edited by rev32

I'll look again. I see Serum FX, but not the synth, and for Blue II it's just the one introduction bank. There are a ton of others. Granted, if they are in the thread but not indexed, then I'll have to search through the 40 pages for them

I meant, post as a request on the actual patch thread, rather than as a new topic, as that thread is where we are focused on doing this and is what I'm monitoring, but no worries.

There is nothing on the thread that isn't indexed, unless I missed it or it wasn't relevant (people posting things other than preset patches etc), and I was pretty meticulous about going through it and extracting everything of value. The point of doing the index was to *prevent* the need for people to search blindly through it - I did it, so you don't have to. It took forever, btw.

As I said via PM, I don't have any of those plugins personally. If you can let me know which of those have freely downloadable demos that contain the full set of presets and have the save feature available, I'll check them out to see how much work is involved - obviously I'm a bit less motivated to spend a lot of effort on something that I don't need, so no promises. Serum requires registration to download the demo, which is a bit annoying, I'm not that keen on being marketed to for the rest of my life just to save some patches out as a forum favour...

If someone already has an account and can download the demo and PM it to me (as long as the software itself doesn't require an online account to work) I can take a look there too.

Edited by des99
  • Like 1

Hey Des, apologies for not posting properly. I'm really only a forum lurker and have refrained from posting cause I can never seem to do it properly. I did figure everything was indexed correctly, which is why I only posted my request after searching the index. I was responding to Atlas007, who suggested I check in the dedicated section, which I did and then replied saying that two of the synths I mentioned were in there. Unless I don't know how to view the index correctly, there are no presets for the Serum synth, just the Serum FX, as far as Blue II, there was indeed one bank out of over 20 included with the plug in that was put up in 2015. I'm just not good at the whole forum thing, you guys are great and do a great job. I prob shouldn't have posted anything knowing that I'd probably mess it up as I did by putting my request in the wrong thread, and further not clarifying that I was looking for the rest of the Blue II banks that were not included in the 2015 Blue II posting. Kudos to you and all the other contributors who have done an amazing job. I'm gonna stay in my lane go back to lurking. 

• Like 1

It's not a problem, you didn't do anything wrong, and please don't be deterred from posting. If something does go in the wrong place it's easily moved. We don't want people scared of posting, the forum is a resource for everybody. 👍

It's just that is a thread where people go "Hey, can someone do plugin X" and then someone posts up it's presets. It saves creating a new thread for every plugin someone wants converted, which would get messy, and keeps the preset thread focused. It's tidier that way - so please don't think I was telling you off!

No one has done Serum, that's correct... and as I'm not responsible for any files that other people post, I don't know what it's in them, other than the description the uploader left on the file...

And like I said, if you want to check out the things I asked, I'll take a look at whether I can do them, if no-one else can in the meantime.

Edited by des99
  • Like 1

On 3/9/2023 at 12:40 AM, rev32 said:

Hey Des, apologies for not posting properly. (...) I'm gonna stay in my lane go back to lurking. 

Please don't! Feel free to post and ask all your questions, we're just here to try to keep things as organized as possible but that should not scare you away. As the admin of this forum the worst thing that could happen to the forum is if members are scared of posting because they feel they may post the wrong way or in the wrong place. 

If something is not posted in the right place, we'll just move it ourselves, and we may direct you to the right place, but it's only as a friendly reminder. 

So please, do feel welcome to post any question you may have in our forum. That's the very reason I built this website for in the first place. 🙂 

• Like 2