Velocity view always open when I open piano roll?

Walnut
Go to solution Solved by JakobP,

• David Nahmani changed the title to Velocity view always open when I open piano roll?
  • Solution
17 minutes ago, Walnut said:

Is there a way I can have the logic velocity view always open when I open piano roll?

It should open just like you closed it, unless your screenset is locked ? Set it up once in your startup template and that should be it ?

• Like 1

yep that did it.  Thank you.   I am not a big fan of the note editing for velocity in logic, or maybe I am just not used to it.  It is soooo easy to use the pencil tool and or a line tool and easily maniuplate midi velocity even with curves etc (in cubase)

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Walnut said:

yep that did it.  Thank you

You're welcome. 

57 minutes ago, Walnut said:

I am not a big fan of the note editing for velocity in logic, or maybe I am just not used to it.  It is soooo easy to use the pencil tool and or a line tool and easily maniuplate midi velocity even with curves etc (in cubase)

There are velocity editing possibilities using pointer and pencil tool in conjunction with modifier keys that aren't obvious... If you start a separate thread asking for advice on same you might get plenty of useful answers...