Jump to content

'Bantam' cable?

Go to solution Solved by fisherking,

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, fisherking said:

aren't they just 'traditional' patchbay cables? what are you trying to work out...?

Oh okay, I just did a test and a question had you identify Bantam cables from a selection of pictures and I didn't know what it was.

Thanks bud

1 hour ago, David Nahmani said:

Yes, they are cables to route audio signal with good old analog patchbays: How to Use a Patchbay

Ok great! Thanks a lot:)

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...