Sample Browser still only accept Apple Loops?

JoshJ

Is it still the case that the Logic Browser will still only accept the Apple Loops format? Is there a way yet to batch convert multiple samples to Apple Loops? Does anyone for any any desire update with regards to sample management in Logic in the near future.
Looking at 3rd party options is a nightmare. Manage of them don’t sync to the DAW and others are buggy as hell. 

Oh is this new functionality? Last I knew you had to import .wav loops into a project, export them one by one as Apple Loops and then import them back into the Browser. So you can just drag all the wavs into the Loop Browser now and they be automatically tagged and ready? 

Ok. I’m bit confused about the “Apple Loops” vs “Untagged Loops” tabs. What’s the difference. Can I drag wav samples into the “Apple loops” sections as well?

Also, long shot but is there any way to midi trigger and audition one-shots from the loop browser too?

Edited by JoshJ