Apple Loops

sjhscoach

Adding loops to the loop browser that are apple loop compatible. I want to add some country music instruments to the loop browser that will function like the existing loops, but i’m not sure where to obtain them.

Edited by sjhscoach

1 minute ago, sjhscoach said:

It is a question. I would like to know where I can obtain loops that are compatible with apple loops

A few companies offer the Apple Loop AIF/AIF format specifically. There aren't too many but they are out there, you're just going to have to search for them. Two standouts for me is Big Fish Audio https://www.bigfishaudio.com/apple-loops.html and Loopmasters https://www.loopmasters.com/formats/11-Apple-Loops 

Honestly you're better off purchasing a third party Apple Loop convertor program like Loop Editor or Myriad and converting them yourself.

16 minutes ago, David Nahmani said:

You can now easily convert just about any loop format to Apple Loops or Untagged Loops just by drag and dropping them to the Loop browser, so any loops you can find will most likely work fine with Logic Pro. 

But dragging from the Finder into the Loop Browser only gives you the option to add to Untagged Loops, you have to actually add loops into the Main Window where tracks are created and then when you drag into the Loop Browser it will actually convert them to .aiff and add them directly into the Loop Browser, no?