many duplicated of what I record?????

ray
Go to solution Solved by JakobP,

Hi

all of a sudden when I, say, record one bar..(instrument or audio) Logic duplicates it in infinity..when I only want one bar...I KNOW I must have hit a keystroke or something...Can anyone out there get me back into 'normal' mode??

thanks a lot

1 hour ago, JakobP said:

Press 'L', which is the keycommand to toggle region loop.

Thanks a lot guys...The 'loop' in the regions had been selected somehow...one would think that I, who has used music with computers since 1978, would know a little more...but...no....lolol...Thanks a lot for your help....

• Like 2

I have another issue now...I am scoring to a film clip...and I messed up something so I decided to delete the movie and get another version of that clip online...now both seem to be playing...basically..How can I completely remove the movie...even though it does not exist in the regions main window...it does keep playing in the 'movie' box (I call it).....strange...Must need a coffee or something stronger...

On 5/20/2023 at 9:13 PM, ray said:

I have another issue now...I am scoring to a film clip...and I messed up something so I decided to delete the movie and get another version of that clip online...now both seem to be playing...basically..How can I completely remove the movie...even though it does not exist in the regions main window...it does keep playing in the 'movie' box (I call it).....strange...Must need a coffee or something stronger...

Please start a new topic for this new issue, since this isn't related to the original issue in this thread, thanks!