Effects on Aux Channels?

Go to solution Solved by Jordi Torres,

1 hour ago, Jordi Torres said:

Sorry, totally missed that.

That's one each. 🙂 I'm sure both of us will continue to do this until we get past 20+ years of Logic being on the desktop, and not even thinking of any other possibility... (!)

@David Nahmani Can we make the LogiPad forum bright purple or something for the first year so us numpties get a subtle reminder we're in the iPad bit, until we develop better habits? 😉

Edited by des99
  • Like 2

Those aux channels look the same as the other channels in terms of FX slots. Are you saying you can add plugins to other channels, but nothing happens when you do the exact same thing on the aux channels?

If so, that's got to be buggy behaviour, I feel...

Can you *move* them from the vox channel to the aux?

Edited by des99

Just now, des99 said:

Those aux channels look the same as the other channels in terms of FX slots. Are you saying you can add plugins to other channels, but nothing happens when you do the exact same thing on the aux channels?

If so, that's got to be buggy behaviour, I feel...

exactly!

8 minutes ago, Totigerus said:

For some ungodly reason, LogiPad won't let you add or subtract effects from the mixer's effects slots themselves.

I thought you were doing that on the other channels, and it worked as expected, but it didn't work on the aux channels. But I assume you now mean you couldn't add plugins on *any* channel as expected, and the aux thing was a smokescreen?! 🙂

Edited by des99

Well I hadn't tried on any other channels so I assumed it was a aux and/or buss problem but then i realized it doesnt work on any type of channel unless you are in that tile window. Still effing stupid if you ask me.

Edited by Totigerus
  • Like 1

• Solution

According to the manual you can add plugins from the Mixer in Setup mode (the plus sign seen in my screenshot above):

Setup mode: Add, replace, reorder, and remove plug-ins, add sends, and adjust send levels on the channel strips in the Mixer.

Is Setup mode the separate window you are referring to? 

Besides that you can add them in the Plug-Ins area.

J.

Edited by Jordi Torres
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

wow i feel stupid now

5 minutes ago, Jordi Torres said:

According to the manual you can add plugins from the Mixer in Setup mode (the plus sign seen in my screenshot above):

Setup mode: Add, replace, reorder, and remove plug-ins, add sends, and adjust send levels on the channel strips in the Mixer.

Is Setup mode the separate window you are referring to? 

Besides that you can add them in the Plug-Ins area.

J.

how do i mark this as SOLVED?

• Like 1