Drummer in 2/4 time?

Gargamel

Another Drummer question. Is there a way to make drummer play in 2/4 time? The project is set up to 2/4 time signature. I've also tried to make drummer "follow" a Midi track with alternating bass drum and snare drum beats. But no matter what I do, Drummer still plays 4/4. 

Best-

Wilhelm 

8 hours ago, Gargamel said:

Another Drummer question. Is there a way to make drummer play in 2/4 time? The project is set up to 2/4 time signature. I've also tried to make drummer "follow" a Midi track with alternating bass drum and snare drum beats. But no matter what I do, Drummer still plays 4/4. 

Best-

Wilhelm 

Posting the same question twice in one day on the same forum isn't necessarily going to get you an answer faster. If anything, it's going to create extra work for David and his administrators who already work hard to answer questions and fight against entropy. 

I replied to your question on the first post and oscwilde replied on this post. If you'd waited a bit longer, they would all be on the same page. 

Just some friendly advice. 😉

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...