Bus routed to an Aux it hides it in a folder when I try to send

ColbyKeyz

• 5 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, ColbyKeyz said:

why does that even matter?

It would help us troubleshooting your issue.

For example someone with that same Logic version could give it a try and report back and if they experience the same as you then it would simply mean that the behavior has changed between the version you were using a year ago and the one you're using now. 

4 minutes ago, David Nahmani said:

It would help us troubleshooting your issue

For example someone with that same Logic version could give it a try and report back and if they experience the same as you then it would simply mean that the behavior has changed between the version you were using a year ago and the one you're using now. 

I dont remember as it was a year ago. But either way im looking for a fix/work around for the most recent version 

7 minutes ago, polanoid said:

I already wrote I can even reproduce this in 10.6.3 so it's not a new behaviour by far

That said, after taking another look at it, I can not reproduce the "Bus 30 slips into the same sub menu as Bus 18" issue.

So, an example project would really be very helpful.

Any reason why you refuse sharing one? If you are afraid to be sharing any confidential stuff, could you at least provide steps to reproduce this in a fresh new project?

Edited by polanoid
  • Like 1