Pesonus Firebox - Hums after 10.4.11 when sleeping....

After going to 10.4.11, when my imac goes to sleep, or I put it to sleep, I have to turn the volume right down on the main out of the presonus, or turn off my amp for the monitors, because it buzzes and hums once the sync light goes out. This was never the case before.

Any ideas??

After going to 10.4.11, when my imac goes to sleep, or I put it to sleep, I have to turn the volume right down on the main out of the presonus, or turn off my amp for the monitors, because it buzzes and hums once the sync light goes out. This was never the case before.

Any ideas??

There seems to be some real problems with the Firebox and OSX. If you goto harmony central and read the anderton forum you may get some info from that. I am looking at buying something small just not sure what. I have spent all weekend searching and reading. Doesnt seem like there is anything out there thats worth it right now. Everything has problems maybe after a few months when everything settles down with leopard.

CYA