I used to hear the Fx from the bus when playing with input monitoring, now not anymore

melodea
Go to solution Solved by David Nahmani,

Hi, hoping for a quick fix: I used to hear the fx routed in the bus for an input-monitored track. I was able to play along with all the fx without recording the instrument. Now I only hear the dry signal probably only through the audio-interface. See the pix attached.Screenshot2024-02-12at14_25_05.png.d295e63cbdfcdcec5387fde3c2ccf4db.png

Edited by melodea

Audio prefs menu....specify tracks/channels or all (tracks/channels, auxes, etc.).

Raum is (apparently) introducing latency that's too high, so is being bypassed in the signal chain.
If you disable PDC/LLM, you'll hear the effect, but timing may be off/latency unacceptable.

29 minutes ago, oscwilde said:

Raum is (apparently) introducing latency that's too high, so is being bypassed in the signal chain.

Afaik, LLM always bypasses sends regardless of what's on the receiving end, unless you enable "Low Latency Safe". You do this by enable LLM, then click the send slot to select it. 

LLSafe.png.89c8404bd084b8251644a4170f465031.png

• Like 1

• Solution

Yes the signal should show up on the Aux for sure (it does here). Are you still in Logic Pro 10.6.1 as per your signature? 

Can you try this? Choose Logic Pro > Settings > Audio, click the "General" sub-tab, and make sure you have exactly the following settings: 

Screenshot 2024-02-13 at 1.03.34 PM.png

Now R-enable the track but do not click the "I" button.