really frustrated here

jackballed

I'm apologizing right now if I sound rude, but this is really bugging me. Sorry if this has already been covered - I'm at the point right now that I don't care.

I mostly sequence and deal with midi in logic 8. I go and record all my midi to stems. If I get a pop/click I'll re-record from where I left off. I go back after recording the entire tune to do some cross-fading. Not every time, but some times when I double click on the audio file to see the different takes to pick where to have the cross-fade, damn logic will delete one of my other stems that I'm not even working with!! I do undo and I get some weird-ass alert window that I don't understand. My deleted stem still doesn't show up, so I keep doing undo until I see it. But by this time the undo has gone so far back that it got rid of my last take. So I have to go back and record that. VERY FRUSTRATING! I'm almost positive it's a bug because if it isn't then tell me what to do and I'll begin to cry. I also hope I'm not the only one with this problem so that Apple will acknowledge it.

I'm apologizing right now if I sound rude, but this is really bugging me. Sorry if this has already been covered - I'm at the point right now that I don't care.

I mostly sequence and deal with midi in logic 8. I go and record all my midi to stems. If I get a pop/click I'll re-record from where I left off. I go back after recording the entire tune to do some cross-fading. Not every time, but some times when I double click on the audio file to see the different takes to pick where to have the cross-fade, damn logic will delete one of my other stems that I'm not even working with!! I do undo and I get some weird-ass alert window that I don't understand. My deleted stem still doesn't show up, so I keep doing undo until I see it. But by this time the undo has gone so far back that it got rid of my last take. So I have to go back and record that. VERY FRUSTRATING! I'm almost positive it's a bug because if it isn't then tell me what to do and I'll begin to cry. I also hope I'm not the only one with this problem so that Apple will acknowledge it.

Yo, I feel your pain man, and I wish I had a solution, and I really hope that you get a response on this, cause just reading about this makes me upset... man.....,and if you haven't already joined this site try this site.....http://discussions.apple.com/index.jspa?ft=y......Good Luck...

Archived