Logic Bug?

leegaze1

-------------------------------------------

just realised from your screen shot that you're on logic 7. in which case ignore my post. Might be worth considering maintenance procedures like repairing permissions. Have you got the relevant pro app's download from the apple website?

-------------------------------------------

Hi

first could you make your picture a bit smaller next time, please? It takes me ages to scroll around on my lil' 15.4' Powerbook!

If you wanna take a screen shot of a selected area press down shift - cmnd - 4 simultaneously. Then select the area you want with your mouse.

Anyway, I've never seen quite what you've shown in the pic - but i have had a few graphical glitches with Logic 8. E.g. channel strip faders disappearing, level meters too for a couple of tracks randomly.

To resolve the graphical glitch, i find that resetting the screen set or closing and re-opening the editing window helps.

Cheers

Rounik

This has happened countless times to me, as well. I usually do what RonnieEgg mentioned in his post: I refresh the screenset and it all gets fixed.

I'm hoping it'll all be sorted out in the next LP update, so many people have complained about this, I can't imagine it'll be ignored.