Mixing session with multiple sample-rates...

IRV

I suggest converting 96 down to 48. I am not accustomed to having to deal with this, but it seems to be the most logical thing to do. that way your whole session is down to the same sample rate although I would bet even with the conversion there will be a difference in the 96k converted down to 48 the the origionally recorded 48 and you will probably just have to deal with that. The thing that sucks is in the end you may have to convert down again to 44.1 if your final product is CD. so you will have 2 conversions of the 96k stuff. I may be wrong though, you may be able to just let it slide until you are are ready to do your final conversions down to 48 or 44.1. You can import the files and have Logic convert them on import. it is in the audio section of preferences I think. but I know Logic will convert on import.

Hope this at all helps. I am no expert though.

I suggest converting 96 down to 48. I am not accustomed to having to deal with this, but it seems to be the most logical thing to do. that way your whole session is down to the same sample rate although I would bet even with the conversion there will be a difference in the 96k converted down to 48 the the origionally recorded 48 and you will probably just have to deal with that. The thing that sucks is in the end you may have to convert down again to 44.1 if your final product is CD. so you will have 2 conversions of the 96k stuff. I may be wrong though, you may be able to just let it slide until you are are ready to do your final conversions down to 48 or 44.1. You can import the files and have Logic convert them on import. it is in the audio section of preferences I think. but I know Logic will convert on import.

Hope this at all helps. I am no expert though.