Logic 8.01?

klnol

Any rumors out there about when we'll see this much needed fixer-upper? I'm curious if it may be close, as XLNAudio's Addictive Drums just posted there update fixing a lot of Logic/Garageband bugs - except for the PPC G5 multi-out support in Logic, which they mention is a Logic problem that will be fixed in 8.01. Here's hopin!

Any rumors out there about when we'll see this much needed fixer-upper? I'm curious if it may be close, as XLNAudio's Addictive Drums just posted there update fixing a lot of Logic/Garageband bugs - except for the PPC G5 multi-out support in Logic, which they mention is a Logic problem that will be fixed in 8.01. Here's hopin!

You might want to use a question mark (?) at the end of your thread title the next time you create one like this. You're going to be giving some people some heart attacks. :wink:

As for specifics on your question, there is apparently an update coming soon. Do a search on here for Logic 8.1

You might want to use a question mark (?) at the end of your thread title the next time you create one like this. You're going to be giving some people some heart attacks. :wink:

As for specifics on your question, there is apparently an update coming soon. Do a search on here for Logic 8.1

HA! Good catch! Don't want to be killing the Logic-using masses!

Archived