Taining

websrfr

Maybe some typing classes would be cool, too...

LOL

Give him a break now...he's Scottish, after all. :wink:

And the misspelled thread title is actually what got me to click on it. I thought it was going to be about drums, something about Jeff "Tain" Watts using Logic in an interesting way, or some such. :P

and here I thought he really meant 'tanning', being in AZ and all...I haven't seen the sun for weeks.

Mark...I'd suggest you get David's new Logic 8 book (from either Peachpit Press or Amazon) and go thru that on your own if ya can't get to LA for his class. Phoenix sure is a big place...I'd be suprized if you couldn't find a Certified Logic Trainer there tho..

The best course is to read the manual combined with actual hands-on experience. Not being snarky, I'm serious. Just take it one step at a time. Really, it's the best way.

Or, there are various video courses (one such is Martin Sitter's videos on Logic -- do a google search).

And as far as tainting (botulism culture kits for the hobbyist), tinning (become a professional soldering gun tip preparer in your spare time!), twining (package tying for the ambitious pack-n-shipper), twaining (the art of making duplicates) and so on, I can't help you there... :wink:

The best course is to read the manual combined with actual hands-on experience. Not being snarky, I'm serious. Just take it one step at a time. Really, it's the best way.

Or, there are various video courses (one such is Martin Sitter's videos on Logic -- do a google search).

And as far as tainting (botulism culture kits for the hobbyist), tinning (become a professional soldering gun tip preparer in your spare time!), twining (package tying for the ambitious pack-n-shipper), twaining (the art of making duplicates) and so on, I can't help you there... :wink:

Martin Sitter's courses are really great. In fact, all of the Logic courses at MacProVideo.com are really helpful. TOTALLY worth the money. :D