David ! How about a new section...

Beer Moth

I would love for there to be an entire section designed to be avoided by the majority of the forum goers. Not being totally sarcastic. I think it's a fine idea. I hate checking out a thread, and then it turn into a shouting match between Logic lovers and haters. I'd just love for there to be a space where I know it's nothing but whining and complaining, and it's all kept in there.

picture a padded cell with a bouncy castle floor.....everyone bouncing off the walls but not really getting hurt :) ....sorry :)

it's a great idea.....i'm too guilty of reading these posts (with genuine concerns) only to get caught up in the slanging matches....once cornered, i fuel the fires...my own fault, and i need to stop.....hard to reason with folks sometimes...some just don't wanna hear

a clearly defined area would be good.......then if we (or I) CHOSE to enter, we take it on ourselves......

how long before someone posts (about this idea) how we are all fanboys, who don't wanna hear anything bad about logic or apple......

before any of you do....really...it aint like that :roll:

it's all about peace, love and good happiness stuff :D

Yep, +1 on that. Fact is, some have really turned into self-proclaimed forum McCarthys around here. I'll be eternelly grateful for the tips & tricks, but knowing what problems some of us bump into is - simply - part of the use of a place like this for me. The only thing would be to find a way to keep it useful (remember H?)