Ultrabeat screen too big

beatzzz

Hi, I am new to logic pro 7.1, and I am having a serious problem using ultrabeat. From the time I first got the logic about a week ago, everytime I tried opening ultrabeat the screen would be HUGE, causing me to only be able to see 75% of the interface which discludes the far right in the parameter section, and the sequencer at the bottom as well as the sequencer's controls. My logic is brand new and I have no idea how to make the screen smaller So I can see the sequencer's controls. Thank you please help because without the Sequencer's controls U.B is almost useless...Please help.

THIS ERROR ONLY HAPPENS WITH ULTRA BEAT! I HAVE NEVER HAD A PROBLEM WITH ANY OTHER PLUGGIN, MY SCREENS RESOLUTION IS 800X 600 AND I DOUBT THAT HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH IT BECAUSE LIKE I SAID THIS PROBLEM IS ONLY WITH THE ULTRABEAT. I DESPERATELY NEEDS THIS FIXED, PLEASE HELP. I REALIZE THAT I NEED MORE RAM, I'VE ALREADY ORDERED SOME FROM THE STATES, PROBABLY WILL BE HERE BEFORE THE YEAR'S OUT. BUT AS FAR AS THE ULTRABEAT SCREEN, NO LUCK YET PLEASE HELP....DAVID PERHAPS?