Celemony / Melodyne Plug in

HI!

im on the Celemony site and looking at the Melodyne plugin...

i want an EASSSSSSSSSSSSY pitch correction tool, and yes... for some tongue-in-cheek bits for a mangled chours vocal - i want the Cher sound. [i know its so old-hat but thats the POINT for this tune...] so...

has anyone purchased Melodyne plugin and used it? any other pointers

i tried to mess with the Logic plug in but it was a little not so easy, unless im being a dope.

any and ALL remarks or tips, please.

ME :D

Yep, bought it, used it, love it.

It's completely perfect for what you want and for what sane people would want to do too ;-)

Only kidding.

It's great for everything you'd expect... EXCEPT when you use it on your Master outs for gradual pitch drops with automation. Then I find it's a bit clunky and you can hear audible pops. But how often do you really want to do that? (Actually, I wanted to do that last week, but...)

Everything else it does rocks.

Yep, bought it, used it, love it.

It's completely perfect for what you want and for what sane people would want to do too ;-)

Only kidding.

It's great for everything you'd expect... EXCEPT when you use it on your Master outs for gradual pitch drops with automation. Then I find it's a bit clunky and you can hear audible pops. But how often do you really want to do that? (Actually, I wanted to do that last week, but...)

Everything else it does rocks.

HHAHAH!

COol., yeah, this one tune im doin [which you'll all here soon] is kinda heavy, etc etc. and the melody in the chorus screams for that silly effect. again, its tongue-in-cheek. im not stupid - the effect is old hat. ANYWAY

everyone says its possible to do with the Pitch Correction plug in that comes with Logic, but i just couldnt get it movin'. my pal even did it {DEAD ON} in Garageband! so what am i missing before i spend the money on addtl' software?

:?