Oh yum

vm1971

yeah....dig the supatrigga......have had it for quite a while........

can be set up quite subtly as well

i really love that sound.

its a little 80's but not... never gets old.

i just tested it out [at work! haha] on simple garageband...

with a beat goin on, and supa trigga choppin up a lovely string movement...

totally cool.

what other fun tools do you use in logic for similar, cool stuff? that CamelSpace plug seems very cool.

VINCE :)

funnily enough, i use camelspace also....it's fantastic....loads of presets and flexibility......

good support from the site...loads of freely available extra presets on the site

got it with camelphatt and cameleon 5000 (great synth) in my pc/cubase days.....cameleon is always the 1st synth i go to, still after nearly 3 years

must try supeatrigga on some other sounds....only ever thought to use it on the beats.....thanks for the tip........and check out the camel audio site

funnily enough, i use camelspace also....it's fantastic....loads of presets and flexibility......

good support from the site...loads of freely available extra presets on the site

got it with camelphatt and cameleon 5000 (great synth) in my pc/cubase days.....cameleon is always the 1st synth i go to, still after nearly 3 years

must try supeatrigga on some other sounds....only ever thought to use it on the beats.....thanks for the tip........and check out the camel audio site

yeah, ive been on the site A LOT! hahah! good, good stuff. i think i may invest in CamelSpace!!!! thanks dude!

YEAH!--- chop up some lush synth pads or strings with the SupaTrigga...double the track and alter the parameters of each supatrigga a bit... add some delay trails and its friggin audio bliss. shoot a beat or massive analog drum machine behind it and its like crack.

:))

:D :D

One of the things I've done, is to take a REX loop that I was using as my main drum part and screw with the eq, decay, gate, etc. in ReCycle to make it sound like a percussion part. You don't need to do it with a REX loop or ReCycle but that's what I used. I then pasted that loop into Logic with a LiveCut instance and bounced the result to a separate audio file. I then brought that file back into Logic and edited it into a composite "percussion" part that had all sorts of computer generated fills and got rid of the parts that sounded to robotic. You need to do something like this because LiveCut will generate different variations each time, unless you want to risk random variations in your final mixdown bounce. For a free plugin, LiveCut is killing. I keep waiting for version 1.0, which I'd gladly pay for. - Emile

BTW, I was working down in Philly a month or so ago and made it a point to skip out of the soundcheck and get a cheesesteak at a nice pizzeria. A good move.

One of the things I've done, is to take a REX loop that I was using as my main drum part and screw with the eq, decay, gate, etc. in ReCycle to make it sound like a percussion part. You don't need to do it with a REX loop or ReCycle but that's what I used. I then pasted that loop into Logic with a LiveCut instance and bounced the result to a separate audio file. I then brought that file back into Logic and edited it into a composite "percussion" part that had all sorts of computer generated fills and got rid of the parts that sounded to robotic. You need to do something like this because LiveCut will generate different variations each time, unless you want to risk random variations in your final mixdown bounce. For a free plugin, LiveCut is killing. I keep waiting for version 1.0, which I'd gladly pay for. - Emile

BTW, I was working down in Philly a month or so ago and made it a point to skip out of the soundcheck and get a cheesesteak at a nice pizzeria. A good move.

VERY Cool.

yeah . i was thinkin' about the randomness of livecut...which could be fun in a risky way.... but most likely i would do a lot of creative stuff like you mentioned.

agian, i was just messin with it in GB at work and even THAT was fun as hell.

im very psyched to get deeper into this new stuff im doing. my only concern is mastering .. down the road. but anyway - thanks for the tips and plugs, man! keep it comin and let me know [also] what kinda stuff you do!

Vince :D