latency with midi & inter inst help(Urgent)

weez

im playing all audio and midi from external keyboard (triton) and now experiencing latency when playing. recording audio is fine. been using logic and mac pro 266 for over a year. first time this has happened. thanks for your help, have a deadline to meet this evening

this is a new song. checked any way but no plugins . im going to try another keyboard this weekend. i think after playing on my triton like a weighted keyboard after all these years my b catching up. it plays fine by it self but when playin midi or logic audio instr i get the delay when striking the keys.

thanks for the replies. changing the bufer size does not help. higher settings causes a combing effect and lower makes it worse. im using L7 pro. may be changing to L8 might help things. changed new midi cables and diferent interface but no change so im going to borrow another keyboard and see if this helps. im due for a 88 weighted board anyway.like i stated earlier playing the board live is fine only problem when using midi or audio instruments