First Song With Logic 8

liam.malby

I'm not really qualified to critique the mix, as I thought it sounded 'right' BUT I wanted to tell you a little story about listening to this.

I was sitting on the couch and my wife was watching some 'dark' movie on the tube. I downloaded your piece on my laptop and I couldn't get it to play, or so I thought. I thought maybe the volume was WAY low because of your post so I asked my wife to put the movie on pause and low and behold ...the 'soundtrack' kept playing. The begining of your piece was SO fit for the movie she was watching it was scary. [/i]

I'm not really qualified to critique the mix, as I thought it sounded 'right' BUT I wanted to tell you a little story about listening to this.

I was sitting on the couch and my wife was watching some 'dark' movie on the tube. I downloaded your piece on my laptop and I couldn't get it to play, or so I thought. I thought maybe the volume was WAY low because of your post so I asked my wife to put the movie on pause and low and behold ...the 'soundtrack' kept playing. The begining of your piece was SO fit for the movie she was watching it was scary. [/i]

Haha cool. Thanks for the feedback man. One of my mates who listened to this said it sounded a bit like a dark movie soundtrack too.

Archived