how do i multi channel vst/audio units

supasike

okay have somewhat of a problem im trying to load lets say exs24 in multichannel mode in my mixer window now when i load the exs24 i goto the arrange window and try to set up some track and have them play all on on mixer channel and have 16 different sounds in the exs24 play separately in the arrange window am i confusing because im stumped i basically wanna load one vst/audiounit in my mixer window (in multichannel mode) then go to my arrange and have lets say audioinstrument 1 play different sounds on my arrange window like st up audio instrument 1 from 1-16 and have different sounds playing on each track how can this be done?

Yes.

You need to instantiate your AU / VST plug-in in multi-channel mode. Then within your plug-in, assign each sound / sample to a specific output (in the EXS24, this is done in the EDIT window, as a Zone/Group parameter).

You access outputs 1-2 on the Audio Instrument Channel where the plug-in is inserted. You access all other outputs through Aux objects (set their input to the desired plug-in output).