follow tempo mode

now

I took a section of audio recording in LE7.0 and took it to Apple Loop Utility, established the transients, made it a loop and brought it in... the tempo feature worked great after that.

Thanks Darren, that's an "old" feature of Sountrack that was added to Logic Pro 7.0, but that's not the topic at hand. We are talking about the new feature in Logic Pro 7.1 called "Follow Tempo" (explained p9 of the "What's new in Logic Pro 7.1" addendum).

now, I don't know what you're doing wrong. Try this: open a brand new, fresh song. Hit record and record a brand new little audio file in 7.1. Look at the very top left of your parameters in the Arrange window, with the newly recorded region selected. You should see a checkbox titled "Follow Tempo" (if the paramter column is narrow, you can only see "Follow").

Still can't see it?

Edited by David Nahmani

I am looking everywhere....top right is where "snap; smart;drag and overlap" dont see it . in the manual it is suppossed to be in the region parmeter box...it is nowhere to be found! too strange