de essers

hey im wondering if anyone can suggest and point me in the direction of a free de esser plug in.

Ive heard good things about the WAVES plug ins but only the native power pack is really in my budget for plug ins (300).

is it worth paying for this or is there a free and just as capable version about?

thanks x

i used to work with it on the cubase,

but i dont really miss it since i work on logic/osx. :)

i really think logic's plugins cut it as good, some are working better, some are working bit less good (for example,i really like logics compressor more than C1 or Rcomp) and reverb, i mean, if you ask me, spacedesigner blows the hell out of Waves' reverb :) actually, i dont really remember any waves plugin that i miss.

cheers

ah very helpful ty everyone, im just trying to get everything in my home setup as flexible and good as possible before uni leeches my dispensable for 4 long years :).

I was fortunate to be given some sonalksis plug ins, and largely use its Compresser (sv-315) and the EQ (sv-517) as standard. Does anyone have any experience of these and would credit them as better than the standard logic equivalents? They certainly give it a different and pleasing quality to my ear, but i would would like some reassurance from other users.

cheers.

i have a friend who, since he got the sonalksis gate, doesnt touch the Waves C1-gate :)

i use the compressor from time to time for sidechaining in electronica and global compressor for drums on my rock productions (from sonalksis)

Archived