who has david nahmani's book?

Shay

i am creating a snare roll looking at page 241 if you have the book please follow along and help me. at the bottom where it says click "create hyper set for current events". i click it and then nothing happens. a new hyper set is not displayed named ultrabeat. all the definitions just disappear. can someone help me out on this?

yes i do. this is pissin me off cus i cant figure it out. when i load up ultra beat, by the way the book says i dont need to do this because when i select create hyper set for current events it should automatically load up,but when i select create hyper set for current events it just makes all the instruments in the hyper editor disappear! what the hell? i just want to make a freaking drum roll and this is the third day i cant figure it out.

alright so i figured out how to put the the two snares in just ultrabeat into the hyper editor. i figured out how to make the grid size and whatever and velocity and how to pencil in the notes in hyper editor. i did a cresendo and everything. how do i make the snare sound like it is going from a high octave to lower ones. like a high pitch snare to a low sounding pitch snare?

so i figured out the different octaves thing. i have to go back into ultra beat and in the second oscilator change the pitch level thing up or down. now how do i insert different sounding snares in the hyper editor? in other words how do i create more event definitions so that the first event definition has a snare roll at one particular octave and the second event definition has a lower pitch octave and so on.

Archived