Korg PadKontrol x-y pad

Can anyone help me program my Korg PadKontrol with Ultrabeat? I am able to map out the Ultrabeat midi channels to the various trigger pads, but I can't get my x-y pad working for snare rolls/flam etc. I tried using the Korg manual with no luck. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

The roll/flams works out of the box for me, i am however having problem with assigning the x/y pad for custom parameters, even when using the assign x and assign y buttons it doesnt work.

It should work, have you installed the software?

I think you will have to assign the flam and roll paramaters of the XY pad to the different pads, and that you have to do this in the Pad kontrol, with the editor.... I am not near my manual right now, but check that and see if it works. I will look at it later, if I find anything and you have not posted that you did then I will..

I did install the Editor Librarian. from the manual and other info I found online...the roll function should work out of the box like kraze said. I will try and mess around with the software and see if I can get it working, thank you for the advice Roger.