fast hi hats!

Real

I am using Logic Pro 8 and Battery 3 for my drums, I have been watching numorous videos on how to use Logic from Logicninja, thanks for the videos. My question is how does one get that fast Hi Hat sound with out having to beat on your keyboard keys a thousand times a sec. I use to be able to hit a repeat button on my old MPC2000 but not I use my Motif EX8 and Battery 3 as my drums.

I am pretty sure someone has asked about this I have been looking around my my answer andso far no luck.

Thanks

Real

I am using Logic Pro 8 and Battery 3 for my drums, I have been watching numorous videos on how to use Logic from Logicninja, thanks for the videos. My question is how does one get that fast Hi Hat sound with out having to beat on your keyboard keys a thousand times a sec. I use to be able to hit a repeat button on my old MPC2000 but not I use my Motif EX8 and Battery 3 as my drums.

I am pretty sure someone has asked about this I have been looking around my my answer andso far no luck.

Thanks

Real

http://www.logicprohelp.com/viewtopic.php?t=27554

By the time you've drawn your note and then fiddled with the Transform window it'd be easier to open up the hyper editor and run the pencil tool for all notes in.

I just wish Apple would add a tool in Logic to use in the Matrix editor for the same function. Still amazes me they haven't added this in :?

By the time you've drawn your note and then fiddled with the Transform window it'd be easier to open up the hyper editor and run the pencil tool for all notes in.

I just wish Apple would add a tool in Logic to use in the Matrix editor for the same function. Still amazes me they haven't added this in :?

It wasn't the one about the xformer, it was the one about copying the notes.

Heck, for that matter you could run your hand up and down the keyboard and get a really fast hi hat.

I like the suggestion about slowing down the tempo, but the audio will get in the way if it is recorded. Penciling it in is a good idea and you can put accents anywhere you like.

The whole process is fine if it will remain a recording. Trying to play it live may prove to be impossible in some cases.